As the name suggests, this restaurant offers rich aromatic spices from seven countries: India, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Chinese, and Filipino. Spices offers a unique dining experience for its customers and it’s located at the first-class hotel The Peninsula. The Thai menu was excellent! We tried the Malaysian chicken curry with herb lime and Thai red curry beef with potatoes. Their wine selection is abundant. The staff is very accommodating and can tell you which wine suits each dish.
If you want to enjoy a exquisite and beautifully prepared Asian cuisines and dine in luxurious restaurant, Spices is a good choice for that.
● Applications: Lunch date with friends, business meetings
● Atmosphere: Sophisticated
● Budget P700 per person
● Recommended menu:
* Gio Cuo – tamarind sauce and vegetarian spring rolls
* Paat thai – Thai style fried noodles
* Tom unog – garlic butter grilled shrimp
First floor of Manila Peninsula