- What information do we collect?
- • Readers, if necessary, may be required to provide their personal information (e.g. name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.) when registering, commenting, or ordering from our website. Readers may, however, visit our website anonymously.
- How do we use this information?
- • Primer uses the information given by readers to provide better customer service and to respond to their individual needs.
• Primer uses the information given by the readers to improve the website based on the feedbacks shared.
• Primer does not use the information given by the readers without their consent. This information, whether private or public, will not be disclosed to a third party except when a judicial organization or administrative body requests with legal obligation. In addition, if the readers have already given their consent to the third party, in using their personal information, Primer’s Editorial Department would decide which detail will be given to the other faction in order to secure the private info of their readers.
- How do we protect this information?
- • Primer has established internal regulations that would provide safety measures to protect the personal information given by the readers from being destroyed, lost, tampered, illegally distributed, and/or illicitly accessed.
• Reader’s personal information is to be kept confidential and can only be accessed by those with Special Access Rights.
• Primer does not keep information if it has not been used for a period of time. Primer can delete this information to prevent its leakage.
- Why do we require the reader’s information?
- • Primer values the reader’s right on the occasion of gathering their personal information.
• Primer requires such information to confirm the contents being registered by the readers.