The Farm Organics
Steakhouses usually pride themselves on serving high-grade USDA beef or the more popular Japanese wagyu. It’s understandable that when a steakhouse says they serve certified organic beef, they’ll create quite a buzz in the world of steaks. This is what The Farm Organics has done.
A VIEW FROM WITHIN. Visit The Farm Nuvali to feel like you’ve been sent to their farm in Masbate.
The Farm Organics prides itself being the first and only restaurant to offer local certified organic beef in the country. Their cattle come from a farm in Masbate, where they are free to roam and graze on grass that hasn’t been treated with any synthetic pesticides.
The beef that comes from these cattle are said to be healthier compared to other varieties; something that should be a hit with the growing number of people trying to eat organic food. Their steaks may not sound luxurious, but they are delicious and reasonably priced.
ORGANIC RIB EYE. Yours for only P890 (large), served with rice or bread.
Take their Rib Eye steak. You’ll get a large, delicious piece of certified organic rib eye served with rice or The Farm bread for only P890. You can also have it served with mushroom gravy, béarnaise, or blue cheese butter for only P20 or P30 more.
You can find The Farm Organics in the following locations:
- Solenad 3, Nuvali. G/F, Cinema Bldg., Solenad 3, Nuvali, Sta. Rosa, Laguna
- Alabang Hills. One Legacy Place, Don Jesus Blvd., Muntinlupa City
- Commercenter Mall Alabang. 2/F, Commercenter Mall, Commerce Ave., Muntinlupa City
- Bonifacio Global City. Forbeswood Heights, Burgos Cir., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
- TwinLakes Tagaytay. TwinLakes Shopping Village, Tagaytay – Nasugbu Hwy., Laurel, Batangas
Follow them on Facebook (The Farm Organics) or check out the individual Facebook pages for each branch.
All photos from The Farm Organics.