Sonya’s Garden, Cavite
Sonya’s Garden is a restaurant that is surrounded by flowers and other plants, which is inspired by the countryside of Europe where the owner of this restaurant grew up in.
Sonya’s Garden offers a set menu (P610) that uses organic vegetables grown in the garden. Their salad actually looks like a bouquet because of its bright colors.
1. This is an example of their set menu:
• Green Salad with arugula, dill, edible flowers, crispy beans, and parmesan cheese
• Pasta with creamy mango sauce and dried tomatoes and chicken and bread
• Banana roll with jackfruits and sweet potatoes served with mint leaves (for dessert)
• Homemade chocolate cake (for dessert)
• Freshly squeezed Tarragon tea (for drinks)
• Green Madolin (for drinks)
2. Herbs and flowers are grown in the garden.
3. Spa and guest rooms have an antique furniture and vintage furnishing.