Onelife Private Studio in Makati: All-In Fitness Studio For Women’s Needs
What started as a general group fitness studio has now become a one-stop fitness hub for women with various and specific fitness needs.
Onelife Private Studio is a fitness studio owned by Tanya Maria Aguila committed to providing the best possible personalized health care and fitness strategy for every woman.
After years of doing a one-size-fits-all fitness program for women, the people behind Onelife Private Studio came to realize that most of their female clientele are faced with different physical changes and demands that require a specific level of care.
Some may have an old body injury or phobia while others are going through physical changes due to pregnancy and after-birth.
With a greater understanding of the individual exercise needs of women, they developed their Onelife Care Circle, an exercise method that combines Pilates, Physiotherapy, and Functional training into one.
It is a highly personalized program centered on physical needs, whether you are recovering from injury or pre/post-natal period, or undergoing a complete lifestyle change.
OneLife Private Studio offers a fitness package that comes with one Health, Fitness, and Posture Assessment session, three personal training sessions, and one Physio-Led Stretch session at a price of Php 9,000.
A session starts off with a complete health and fitness assessment wherein coaches will measure your posture, body composition, and movement patterns.
From there, they will create a personalized training program under any of their tracks such as pre and postnatal fitness, rehab-focused training, weight loss & toning, general fitness, and performance optimization.
A 55-minute workout session that focuses on the fundamentals of Pilates and Personal Training will commence after the fitness assessment session. Each client is directly supervised by internationally-trained Pilates coaches, licensed physiotherapists, and partner doctors.
They are now offering a New-to-Onelife Starter Pack for Php 5,000 only valid for 30 days.
Here at Onelife, we make sure that you enjoy the best possible health and fitness strategy that's focused on YOU. ☑️This is why when you decide to start with the studio, we make sure to get you off to a really good start.Curious about getting started with us? Watch this! ☺️Shop our starter pack here: https://www.theonelifestudio.com/product-page/new-to-onelife-starter-pack
Onelife Studioさんの投稿 2019年6月23日日曜日
Aside from their Legaspi Village studio, they also have branches located at Westgate Hub, Alabang, and Little Baguio, San Juan. Take note that all their studios are strictly on an appointment basis only.
Location: 2/F Plaza 100 Bldg., V.A. Rufino St., Legaspi Village, Makati City
Contact no.: 0917-139-4726
How to get here:
- Onelife Private Studio is located on the second floor of Plaza 100 building along V.A. Rufino Street corner bound to Dela Rosa Street.
- By car: If you are coming from Paseo de Roxas, you may pass through Dela Rosa Street then turn right at Bolanos Street. If you are from Ayala Avenue, turn right onto V.A. Rufino Street.
- Plaza 100 has a parking lot open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. from Monday to Friday; 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Saturdays; and closed on Sundays and holidays. Rates for regular vehicles Php 45 for the first 2 hrs with additional Php 20 per succeeding hour, while the flat rates for motorcycles are Php 40.
• 2/F Westgate Hub Mall, Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang-Zapote Rd., Muntinlupa City
• 2/F Citiplace Bldg., 8001 Jose Abad Santos St. cor. Calderon St., Brgy. Little Baguio, San Juan City
Source: Onelife Private Studio’s official press release
Images courtesy of Onelife Private Studio