Japanese Feast in BGC
Feature of the month
Recognized as one of the best cuisines in the (culinary) world, Japanese food has and always been enjoyed by countless people, especially those who are looking for their next gastronomic high.
That’s why this March, the Philippine Primer takes you to Bonifacio Global City (BGC), one of Taguig City’s top tourist destinations, where we will show you the best Japanese restaurants in the area. From traditional restaurants serving classic bento boxes to modern ones offering mouth-watering wagyu sandwiches, and everything in between. So enjoy and experience this one-of-a-kind Japanese food adventure.
- Ramen Crawl Through Bonifacio Global City
- 8 Japanese Restaurants To Try In Bonifacio Global City
- Japanese Food Crawl In Bonifacio Global City
- Culinary Travel: 7 Japanese Restaurants To Visit In Bonifacio Global City
- 9 Places To Visit in Bonifacio Global City For Your Next Japanese Adventure