January 28, 2017

List of Philippine products exported abroad

• HOME
  • Tips & Guides
  • List of Philippine products exported abroad
  • The Philippines is bountiful with various produces across its regions. From food to raw materials and craft items, our country is undeniably rich when it comes to its natural resources. Here are some of the products you may see in the international market, which are all proudly exported from the Philippines:

1. Mangoes

Mango-Exports5

Image by Eddie Mendoza Jr., grabbed from Philippine-evolution.com

Recognized as the third most important food crop of the country, Philippine mangoes have high demands in the international market as it exports to countries such as in Japan, South Korea, Singapore, and USA. Its dried counterpart is being exported to Hong Kong, Canada, and China as well. Best varieties include Carabao mango, which is sweet and sour in just the right flavor.

1. Chocolates

malagos

Image grabbed from malagoschocolate.com

With a plantation of cacao seeds in Davao City, its very own Malagos chocolates have become a popular kind of chocolate in the world. It won the Silver Award at the Chocolate Competition in Germany for its tree-to-bark unsweetened chocolate made from pure cacao beans. Malagos chocolates are exported to Singapore, London, US, and Japan.

1. Coconut

coconut1-1

Image grabbed from portalexport.wordpress.com

The Philippines is one of the largest producers of coconuts in the world. About half of the coconut oil in the world comes from the country, which is also a main ingredient in biscuits, cookies, and cakes. With its health benefits, coconut oils are not just used for food but also for wellness purposes.

1. Bananas

Bananas

Image grabbed from manilatrade.com

There are more than 400,000 hectares of banana plantation in the Philippines which makes the country a reputable exporter in the industry. In October 2016, a deal between Japan and Philippines has been signed which involves the development of banana farms in the country.

1. Tuna

tuna

Image grabbed from Business World Online

Aside from fruits, Philippines is also known for being a top supplier of tuna in the European Union. Accredited tuna canneries which export to other countries are in the Philippines.

1. Muscovado sugar

sugar

Image grabbed from olx.ph

One of the growing exports in the Philippines is the muscovado sugar which has been reported to have increasing popularity in the international market. This type of unrefined brown sugar is being exported to Middle East, and this type of sugar is also known for being naturally produced – no chemicals added.

1. Pineapple

pineapples

Image grabbed from astigtxt.biz

Northern Mindanao’s top export, pineapple, is one of the fruits that Philippines is known to be exporting. From fresh fruits to canned ones, Philippines is known to be one of the world’s largest producer of pineapples. Aside from being a food, pineapple fibers which are used for weaving are also exported.

Recent Comments

I am a asian Trading expert with 15 Year expirience of Furniture and Handicraft. Natural like Bamboo, Rattan and Wooden Products yearly 30-40 Container 20/40 HQ.
    If you need a Consultan just contact me. I will be hunting Products and Supplier in Philippines and Asia, Sampling, Quality Control, Packing and Shipping.

I are able to assist you in all stages of your project.

– Project Development :

Consultancy : i help you in the search of your product needs and wishes, evaluating the best possible solutions for your projects.
    Design assistance : i monitor the production stage in order to meet the required specifications of the order.
    – Project management :

Sourcing : product identification and research for the right manufacturer to produce at the best price.
    Quality control : i ensure the production quality control is compliant with the customer’s specifications.
    Delivery : i understand the utmost importance of delivery schedules. In accordance with the manufacturing period, quantities and finishing, we guarantee a regular report on the processing of yours orders.
    Management : i draft the documents needed to clear the goods and hand them over to the carrier, with the final report of your order (account status, photos and product references)

Please contact me: trade-bali@live.com

6 days ago

Looking for buyers all over the world.If you are looking for any raw products here in the Philippines I can help source them out to you.
    Im engaged in Trading entreprises that can able to provide you any thing you need. Kindly send me an email ritche.altar@gmail.com Thank you!

2 months ago

im from europe. Poland. I look for producers metal parts for Germany and for Poland. reliable.
    I have contacts with companies that are open to import. In order to establish contacts, I came to Manila. I need a contract for exclusive representation to get commission assurance. Of course, the commission to complete only after accepting the price and the implementation of supply contracts. I offer intermediation in entering the markets of several European countries in exchange for the sole trade agency in these countries (in the costs of an accepted commission)
    My email is januszstaly1@wp.pl

2 months ago

Please l am looking for the below from the Philippines..any one who can help

– used newspapers //OINP in bundles

– used cars and engines

– used shoes

– used households products

Shipment is to Banjul Gambia seaport.

Email : swedishafrican@yahoo.com

What’s up : ±46764494405

2 months ago

Please l am looking for the below from the Philippines..any one who can help

– used newspapers //OINP in bundles

– used cars and engines

– used shoes

– used households products

Shipment is to Banjul Gambia seaport.

Email : swedishafrican@yahop.com

What’s up : ±46764494405

2 months ago

Is there any business here international who are looking for a cheapest and reliable forwarder and brokerage please let me know will give you the best service all over the world please email me at elitsped@yahoo.com contact number:567-5994-567-5752 my name is vangie

2 months ago

My name is Hilary. I am a United States citizen interested in finding export/import trade partners in Philippines. I have visited Cebu and Cagayan De Oro in Philippines. If you believe the advancement into the global market starts with great people, like you and me send me email drrdike@gmail.com, Best Regards, Hilary

4 months ago

I am a trusted distributor of any kinds of products here in the Philippines. If you want to buy any products wholesale here in the Philippines. I will source them out for you. You can email me analeahdelmo27@gmail.com.

4 months ago

Looking for betel nut (ma ma ,bunga,)supplier in the philippines

5 months ago

Anyone here want beauty products or pilipino food i give you better and wholesale price . Just email me or call 09971872311 / daisycagalawan28@gmail.com

6 months ago

Is there any business here international who are looking for a cheapest and reliable forwarder please let me know will give you the best service in the middle east. florabells28@gmail.com

6 months ago

Hello Sir/ Madam.
    Good day to you.
    We are sourcing agents in Uganda we connect buyer of coffee to sellers please who are interested to supply in large quantities contacts us for the supply

6 months ago

We our from Doha .. and we our interested about Philippines products .. especially sauces and condiments, noodles bottled foods.. and we also looking for a supplier.. please email me info@acongulf.com

★★★★★
    7 months ago

We can provide your supply needs. email us at
    nijogeenterprise@gmail.com

7 months ago

If you want to sell bags, wallets export material from philippines please email to shoppr.ph@yahoo.com

7 months ago

Looking for hand made philippine Handbags to import to Latin America
    http://www.excorptrading.com Rod@excorptrading.com i am in Manila at the moment

8 months ago

I want to start a business here in UAE .. anyone can supply me products from Philippines. please email me canlaslanie5@gmail.com

8 months ago

If you want anything to buy a product in wholesale here in the philippines. Please let me know and i am willing to scout them out for you. Email me: wilbert.valenzuela@gmail.com

★★★★★
    9 months ago

HM43

9 months ago

If you want to buy any products wholesale here in the Philippines. I will source them out for you. You can email me at john.0806@yahoo.com

9 months ago

I would like to export vegetables or fruits from the philippines and im looking for someone who is interested on it.

★★★★★
    9 months ago

We our from Malta Europe.. and we our interested about your products.. especially fruits.. and we also looking for a supplier.. We our Whosale Distributor.

9 months ago

Hello I have a small Filipino grocery store in the USA and I am looking for a Filipino distributor or supplier
    Here’s my email mskm075@gmail.com

10 months ago

★★★★
    12 months ago

How I can get some details for negotiating to the company.

★★★★★
    one year ago

Looking for export consultant to Holland?? http://Www.willemlensselink.nl
    Available for export companies in Philippines.

Ask me…!

★★★★★
    2 years ago
    What do you think about this article?
    ★★ ★★★ ★★★★ ★★★★★