April 03, 2017

Jollibee to open first store in Italy

  • HOME
  • Blog
  • Jollibee to open first store in Italy
  • Jollibee Foods Corp (JFC) signed a deal with Singaporean food and beverage company BlackBird to own and operate the first Jollibee store in Italy, which would be its first in Europe.

    According to a report by ABS-CBN News, the Jollibee group will own 75% of the joint venture, while BlackBird will own the remaining 25%. Both have committed to invest up to 1-million euros for the joint venture.

    “Golden Gate shall have full management control of the JV and the operations of the first store. Jollibee’s strategy is still to tap a territorial franchisee for Italy with the capability to develop and expand the brand in the market,” Jollibee said in its statement.

    JFC operates the largest food service network in the Philippines with a total of 3,290 stores worldwide as of February 2017. Under this food service network are well-known fast-food chains such as Jollibee, Chowking , Greenwhich, Red Ribbon, Mang Inasal, and Burger King.

     

    Source: news.abs-cbn, dealstreetasia

               
               
    Recent Comments
    What do you think about this article?
    ★★ ★★★ ★★★★ ★★★★★

    *

    You might also like...
    Magnitude 5.7 Earthquake Hits Occidental Mindoro; Affects Manila, Parts of Luzon
    September 27, 2021
    Makati Inaugurates Paseo de Roxas-Villar Underpass
    September 25, 2021
    Virtual European Higher Education Fair 2021 Offers Partnership Opportunities for Philippines’ Universities and Colleges
    September 25, 2021
    Sustainable Lifestyle Awareness in ASEAN Survey Reveals The 10 Years Gap Results
    September 23, 2021
    CITEM to Launch 1st IFEX Digital Expo on Sept 23-25
    September 22, 2021