Manila is making history: History Con 2016
Manila is on its way to making history as the gates have officially opened for History Con 2016, happening from today till August 28 at the World Trade Center.
HISTORY’S BIGGEST STARS HAVE GATHERED. Make your way to the World Trade Center for History Con 2016 now!
SHARED HISTORY. Representatives from each country’s embassy came and shared their piece of history with the Philippines.
The opening was graced by some of the biggest names and representatives from HISTORY Channel along with partner embassies Australia, the United States, Mexico, and Israel, with each envoy sharing their country’s history with the Philippines.
If you missed the opening, here are the reasons why you should still be a part of History Con 2016:
1. The star-studded lineup. By this time, you should’ve seen the image of Giorgio Tsoukalos online, whether you know his name or not. The Ancient Aliens host leads the stars present at History Con, which includes:
• Brandi Passante and Jarrod Schulz of Storage Wars
• Damon Runyan and Ian Matthews of Gangland Undercover
• Justin Mott of Photo Face Off
• KC Montero, Joey Mead King, Marc Nelson, Gaby Dela Merced, and Bobby Tonelli from History’s newest show Celebrity Car Wars
2. Ancient Aliens Talk. Don’t miss the opportunity to listen to Giorgio’s special talk, happening on August 27 and 28. Get your tickets and updates from historyasia.com/HistoryCon.
3. Be HISTORY’s first digital star. Just submit a review of any HISTORY show and out-crazy their craziest hosts on their Facebook page HISTORY with the hashtag #HistoryConAuditions and you might stand a chance of being a HISTORY star.
4. Break a world record. Witness HISTORY’s attempt at breaking the world record for the longest TV-watching marathon – currently set at 94 hours – at the Panasonic booth just outside the halls of the World Trade Center. The attempt started yesterday, August 24, and the signs are looking good.
5. Immerse yourself in history. See the Philippine Presidential Limos on display as well as the World War II Exhibits at History Con 2016. If you stay long enough, you might just find yourself in the midst of the Battle of Manila or the Battle of Bataan.
6. HISTORY Cosplay. Come dressed as your favorite HISTORY character and you could win awesome prizes!
7. Booths, booths, and more booths! Make sure you visit all the booths at History Con 2016, including the Australian Embassy where you could also win special prizes just by taking a photo!
History Con 2016, the country’s first entertainment convention is presented by A+E Networks® and HISTORY® Asia. It’s happening at the World Trade Center Manila, Gil Puyat Ave. Ext. cor. Diosdado Macapagal Blvd., Pasay City from August 25 – 28, 10:00 am – 10:00 pm. Tickets are available at www.historyasia.com/HistoryCon and at the World Trade Center.
What: History Con 2016
When: August 25 – 28, 2016; 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
Where: World Trade Center Manila, Gil Puyat Ave. Ext. cor. Diosdado Macapagal Blvd., Pasay City
Tickets can be purchased from http://www.historyasia.com/HistoryCon or at the venue directly