Megaworld’s Club Access Card Gives Members Access to the Philippines
The Philippines is a popular vacation place because one can never run out of things to do here. Whether you’re looking for colorful festivals, exquisite beaches, stunning landscapes, or a promising foodie adventure, the country’s 7,000 plus islands surely got you covered.
The general managers (GMs) of Megaworld’s homegrown hotels. From L-R: Mario Justo Jr. (Eastwood Richmonde Hotel), Lorenzon Tang (Belmont Hotel Manila and Savoy Hotel Manila), Natalie Lim (Richmonde Hotel Iloilo), Jorold Montelibano (Richmonde Hotel Ortigas), and Adie Gallares (Savoy Hotel Boracay)/IMAGE Megaworld Corporation
Now, imagine getting to do all that with just one card. On August 8, 2018, Megaworld Hotels launched their Club Access card, an exclusive membership privilege card packed with exciting perks and discounts. With six hotels already under its belt and 10 more underway, members can experience the best of the Philippines through any of Megaworld’s homegrown hotel brands.
Natalie Lim, GM of Richmonde Hotel Iloilo, explaining the perks of the Club Access card
According to Natalie Lim, general manager of Richmonde Hotel Iloilo, “Club Access is designed for the quintessential traveler, someone who wants to experience the best accommodations our hotels can offer in several key destinations like Boracay, Tagaytay, and soon, Cebu. It is perfect for people who love being pampered and know that they deserve the best.”
The Club Access card also comes with hotel vouchers and certificates/IMAGE Megaworld Corporation
True enough, the perks that the Club Access card are unmatched. To start off, members have almost 5-nights worth of complimentary stays in all hotels! There’s one complimentary overnight stay in any standard room at any Megaworld Hotel; one 50% room discount each at Richmonde Hotel Iloilo, Richmonde Hotel Ortigas, Eastwood Richmonde Hotel, Belmont Hotel Manila, Savoy Hotel Manila, and Savoy Hotel Boracay; and two complimentary upgrades to the next room category at all participating hotels.
Belmont Hotel/IMAGE Megaworld Corporation
In addition to the free stays and upgrades, members have an unlimited 20% discount on Best Available Rates in all types of rooms and inclusive of breakfast for two. On promotional rates and holidays, members have a 10% discount on all types of rooms, still inclusive of breakfast for two. Whenever members stay at the hotel, they will receive Exclusive Welcome Amenities. Members also have their own priority lane, saving them from the long queues at check-in and check-out.
Savoy Hotel Boracay/IMAGE Megaworld Corporation
It’s no secret that the Philippines offer great food which is why members get to dine for free when accompanied by one paying guest at all food and beverage outlets of participating hotels. A member plus two guests get 30% discount on their total bill; a member plus three guests get 25% off; a member with four to nineteen guests get 20% off. Members dining alone also get 30% off on their total bill.
Richmonde Hotel Iloilo/IMAGE Megaworld Corporation
On holidays and special occasions like Christmas, New Year, Mother’s Day, and Father’s Day, members have an unlimited 10% discount on their total food and beverage deal. This can be used at Richmonde Hotel Ortigas’ Richmonde Café, The Exchange, and Lobby Café; Eastwood Richmonde Hotel’s Eastwood Café + Bar; Richmonde Hotel Iloilo’s The Granary, BizBar, and Zabana Bar; Belmont Hotel Manila’s Café Belmont and Roof Top 11; Savoy Hotel Manila’s Savoy Café, The Poolsides, Connect Lounge, and Zabana Bar; and Savoy Hotel Boracay’s Savoy Café, Vienne Lobby Lounge, and Chambery Pool Bar.
These perks are already mind-blowing but there’s more!
- Exclusive Priority VIP Lane for all Club Access Members
- 10% off on Spa treatments
- 20% off on Gym Annual Membership Fees
- 20% off on Day Pass use of swimming pool for up to 4 hours (not applicable to Savoy Hotel Manila)
- Complimentary non-motorized water sports activities for a maximum of 2 hours at Savoy Hotel Boracay
- Complimentary wash and press laundry services for up to three pieces of clothing (excluding dry cleaning services), plus a 30% discount when availing of such services when staying as a paying guest
- Complimentary shuttle services from Savoy Hotel Boracay to main Jetty Port Station
- 15% discount on total food bill for banquets and social events with a minimum spend of Php 20,000 applicable at the following hotels:
- Richmonde Hotel Ortigas (Dinner on weekdays/All-day on weekends)
- Eastwood Richmonde Hotel (Dinner on weekdays/All-day on Sundays)
- Richmonde Hotel Iloilo (All-day on weekends)
- Twin Lakes Hotel (15% off on weekdays and 10% off on weekends; Not valid on banquet packages)
The Club Access card will be activated on September 2018 and will be valid for a year. All of Megaworld’s homegrown hotels will be participating in the privilege program.