PLAY at Okada Manila: A Fun and Creative Learning Arena for Children
PLAY, which stands for “Purposeful Learning and Activities for the Young”, is Okada Manila’s family-friendly indoor fun facility intended for the young and the young-at-heart.
This multi-functional play space seeks to elevate children’s play by providing a fun, engaging, and enriching experience. It offers a full line of dedicated learning programs aimed to enhance children’s holistic development promising more than just a fun-filled playday.
Designed to be a multi-functional platform for learning and building confidence, PLAY features dedicated learning programs designed to address the developmental needs of children such as Colors and Creations, Music and Movement, Life Skills, and Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow.
Kids ages one to 16 years old are welcome to enjoy a creative learning experience at PLAY. Inside are 8 neighborhoods that provide the most amazing experiences to the young ones:
- The Wizard’s Den is an interactive video game space that lets your children defeat mythical creatures while letting them create their own fireballs;
- Mini Steps & Mini Me is a dedicated space for children aged 0 to 3 years old where they can enjoy cubes, see-saws, and ball pits;
- The Little Town lets children experience the life of a grown-up working in grocery, banking, and postal office;
- A two-level playground and maze called the Little Park is a playground for toddlers with zip lines, obstacles, and barrel roll;
- Sports Zone is an active zone equipped with an artificial grass court intended for young athletes who love to play sports;
- The Janguru is a multi-level playground and maze that features an interactive gaming floor with drop and turbo slides, obstacle courses, and rope bridges;
- The Stage unleashes the inner performer in your child by cultivating their talents in singing, dancing, or public speaking;
- Lastly, My Party Place is a gaming and events space intended for special events such as birthday parties, corporate events, or team-building activities.
Each neighborhood is coach-assisted to ensure that everyone learns while enjoying the area. One-on-one sessions are also available for your child related to speech and physical therapy, academics, and reading.
Under the watch of certifies expert coaches and licensed teachers, the Kid’s Club offers a wide variety of fun activities and academic-enhancing programs through play, all aimed to boost a child’s holistic development.
It also has several other features like child-friendly comfort rooms, snack bar, and a kiddie gift shop. An emergency response team composed of first-aid qualified PLAY coaches and marshals is also available on-site to ensure the safety of all guests.
Adult and children guests should wear long-sleeved shirts and pants upon entrance at PLAY. Socks are also available for purchase.
Access rates start at Php 611 for the 5-hour access, while the unlimited pass is priced at Php 10,183 for 6 months, Php 16,700 for 12 months, and Php 35,437 for Star Family (3 children).
How to get here:
- Okada Manila is very accessible to visitors as it is within 10 minutes by bus from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport.
- Okada Manila offers chauffeur-driven luxury Limousine service and hotel car rental. Free shuttle service also runs to and from SM Mall of Asia, SM Aura, SM Megamall, SM North Edsa, SM BF Parañaque, Binondo, and SM Southmall.
Address: Upper G/F Coral Wing, Okada Manila, New Seaside Drive, Parañaque
Operating Hours: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. (Sun to Thurs) and 10 a.m. to 12 a.m. (Fri to Sat)
This first appeared in Philippine Primer’s Japanese (Vol. 139) and English (Vol. 44) magazines.
Images courtesy of Okada Manila
Updated as of November 12, 2019