Catch the Region’s Largest F&B Trade Show THAIFEX-Anuga ASIA in 2020
Fans of the largest food and beverage trade show, THAIFEX – World of Food Asia, will be thrilled to know that it’s returning to the scene on May 26 to 30, 2020 at the Impact Exhibition and Convention Center, Bangkok, Thailand.
This time, they are taking the stage with a new name—THAIFEX-Anuga ASIA. It is expected to garner more attention compared to their previous events.
THAIFEX-Anuga ASIA was introduced to the Philippines in a press conference held on September 19
Despite the change in name, the focus of the trade show remains the same—to be a catalyst for business, trade, and networking opportunities.
THAIFEX-Anuga ASIA, being a business-to-business gateway for the F&B industry, remains as a starting point for businesses in the Asian region to connect with the entire world.
Apart from their special activities, THAIFEX-Anuga ASIA 2020 highlights nine zones:
- Street Food to the World – puts the spotlight on street food entrepreneurs and give them a chance to showcase their products that are of international standard and are ready for export.
- New Protein Sources (Insect/Plants) – focuses on educating guests about insects and plants as new sources of protein. The zone will also show how products are processed from these new sources.
- Free-form Products – provides information on “free-form products” that are gluten-free, lactose-free, glucose-free, MCFA-free, and chemical-free.
- The Best of Functional Food – focuses on exhibiting functional food, novelty food, and vegan products.
- Excellence Food Ingredients and the Hidden Story of Fish Sauce/Sriracha Sauce/Coconut Cream & Milk – sheds light on the true stories about products that we normally use as food ingredients and sauces.
- Asia’s Herb to the World – exhibits fresh and processed herbs that are normally used in the F&B industry.
- Asia’s Best Franchises – gathers leading operators in the industry to present their business in order to interact with other entrepreneurs and operators.
- New Faces: The Provincial Oriented – introduces products from local Thai businessmen with international quality.
- The Standard of Organics/Halal to the World/60+ and Mom & Kids’ Products – presents products from new entrepreneurs in the F&B industry.
Did you know we have rebranded to THAIFEX-Anuga Asia? Lock your dates from 26 – 30 May 2020 …. where we bring you TWO Power Brands, ONE Great Experience @ Impact Muong Thong Thani, Bangkok, Thailand.www.thaifex-anuga.com#THAIFEXAnugaAsia #THAIFEXAnuga #Anuga #foodexhibition #globalfood #tradeshow #rebrand #foodservice
THAIFEX-Anuga Asiaさんの投稿 2019年8月13日火曜日
THAIFEX – World of Food Asia has been an annual event held by the Department of International Trade Promotion, Ministry of Commerce since 1991.
The event format was changed into a more universal format in 2003 with partner agencies, the Thailand Chamber of Commerce and Koelnmesse. It has since been recognized as the biggest and all-inclusive F&B show in Asia.
Members of the Department of International Trade Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and the Royal Thai Embassy
If you have plans to visit Thailand next year, better drop by THAIFEX-Anuga ASIA 2020 and explore the colorful world of food!
Admission to the trade show is free. However, guests are requested to pre-register, which will start on March 2020.
What: THAIFEX-Anuga ASIA 2020
Where: Impact Exhibition and Convention Center, Muong Thong Thani, Bangkok, Thailand
When: May 26 to 30, 2020
Ticket information: For ticketing updates, please refer to their website.
Source: THAIFEX-Anuga ASIA’s official press release