Investagrams Traders’ Summit 2018: Biggest Stock Market Event Happening This December 8
Stay tuned with the grandest stock market event, the Investagrams Traders’ Summit 2018, happening on December 8, 2018 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the SM Aura Premier in Taguig City.
Experts from the investment industry will gather to dish out the best techniques, tips, and knowledge on how to move around the stock market industry and trading. These include portfolio management, economic details, technical and fundamental methods, and top-line trading and investing strategies.
Brace yourselves with a star-studded line-up of successful people in the stock market industry to impart their best insights, experiences, and advises. Here’s the line-up of speakers, along with the topics they’ll tackle:
• David Ramolete, King Trade | End-of-Day: Trading the Market While Keeping Your 9-to-5 Job
• Nikki Jurado, Nomad Finance Girl | Trading Currencies with Confidence: Strategies and Techniques
• Celeste, Rooting For Celeste | #TrustTheProcess: The Journey of Growth and Inner Mastery
• Akio Kashiwagi, Money Growers | The Art of Bottom Picking
• Hernan Segovia, Spyfrat’s Call | Trading Hacks: Parabolic Notes and Theories
• Paul Familiaran, eToro | Social Copy Trading: Democratizing Today’s Traditional Wealth Management
• JC Bisnar, Investagrams | Yin & Yang: Combining Technicals and Fundamentals to Beat the Market
• Brian Ngan, Cedarside Holdings | The Power of Valuations: Looking for Super Plays in a Tough Market
• ZeeFreaks, Zeefreaks Tribe | The Hunting Grounds: Dealing with Different Seasons in the Market
Know the basic to the most advanced tips and knowledge regarding one of the most controversial industries in the world–Investagrams will answer all of your investing and stock market curiosities!
What: Investagrams Traders Summit 2018
Where: SM Aura Premier, 26th Street, Corner McKinley Park way, Taguig
When: December 8, 2018 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Regular Rate – P3,999
- Group of 5 Rate – P3,599 each or total of P17,995 (10% or P400 discount from Regular Rate) – until Nov. 23 (Friday)
- Walk-in Rate – P5,000