Project Management Seminar on July 5-6
Fiera de Manila invites everyone to their Project Management Seminar, “How it works, How to do it” on July 5-6,2017, at the Makati Sports Club in Makati City.
This 2-day course aims to help participants on the founding principles and practices in project management. Learn how to manage projects successfully based on requirements of business. Join workshops and activities, like doing a short presentation on a sample project brief document.
You can be a part of this seminar for only Php 13,999 (plus VAT).
Here are some of the key topics that will be tackled in the seminar:
- What is a Project – what it is not, and what are its key characteristics?
- The Project Life Cycle – phases, styles and process groups
- What makes a good Project Manager?
- The 10 Key Project Management skills for solving project issues
- The Critical Path Method
- Project performance using Earned Value Analysis
- Summarizing Project Management strategy with a Project Brief
Learn from Christian Orias, the director for Strategic IT Management Practice and Consultant for Cogniseed Consulting Inc., who will take you through the nuts and bolts of project management at the Project Management Seminar.
If you’re a project manager, marketing manager, brand manager, category manager, sales manager, or someone who is involved in business planning and project management, then this seminar is for you!
What: Project Management Seminar: “How it works, How to do it”
Where: Makati Sports Club, Makati City
When: July 5-6, 2017, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm