LIST: Spas Inside Luxurious Hotels Around Makati
Makati City is primarily known for its soaring skyscrapers that house various offices, hence, the image of an always-busy-cityscape. Unbeknownst to all, the city can also be a place of refuge amidst the rush if you skim through the curtains of overlapping buildings and people.
So if you feel like you’re in great need of utmost rejuvenation, we listed down the spas inside luxurious hotels around Makati for your ease of search:
I’M Onsen Spa
Situated inside I’M Hotel is I’M Onsen Spa that is deemed as the first-ever onsen spa and the largest urban spa property in the country.
With onsen equating to Japanese hot spring, guests are expected to follow the etiquette that comes with enjoying the spa’s variety of onsen choices like Carbonated Bath in aiding circulation and the Mineral and Ceramic Bath infused with natural minerals. Such etiquette includes stripping oneself of any piece of clothing.
Notably, the spa is designed to cater to everyone as it boasts of a Spa Pod for solo guests, Couple Suite for those with their special ones, Executive Suite for large groups, and even a VIP Party Lounge complete with videoke and TV for an ultimate spa party.
- Therapeutic Touch (Php 1,550 to Php 2,250): I’M Onsen Spa Signature Massage, Shiatsu, Aromassage, Lymphatic Drainage Massage, Jet Lag Recovery Massage, and Healing Stone Therapy
- Sense of Place (Php 1,550 to Php 2,250): Philippine Hilot, Foot Therapy, and Traditional Ventosa
- Body Silk (Php 1,650 to Php 2,050): Body Exfoliation or Ginger-Honey Body Wrap
- Fountain of Youth (Php 2,000 to Php 2,900): I’M Onsen Spa Signature Facial, Ageless Facial Therapy, Brightening Facial, and Gentlemen’s Tonic
- Signature Onsen Journeys (Php 3,200 to Php 4,450): I’M Onsen Trilogy, Dreamtime Recovery, and Indulgence of Time
- Spa Party Packages (From Php 3,420 to Php 4,100 per person): Wellness Spa Party, Indulgence Spa Party, and Nurture Spa Party
- Couples Delight (Php 6,400 to Php 8,000): Romantic Enchantment, Swept Away
- Spa Executive Choice (Php 9,500 to Php 13,000): Spa Fast Breaks, I’M Onsen Spa Escape, and Spa Buffet
View this post on Instagram
It's raining, it's pouring, but days should never be boring. Turn the rainy day into a spa day at Devarana Spa and warm up with our Borehilot massage. Know more about this 90-minute therapeutic experience that blends the traditional Filipino 'Hilot' and the traditional Balinese Boreh in this article by @clickthecity https://bit.ly/2YG4KCk
Founded on the concept of garden in heaven, Dusit Thani Manila’s Devarana Spa features facilities that are designed for guests to have a full private sanctuary experience amidst the busy streets.
Particularly, the spa takes pride in its six Thai design-accented facilities with built-in steam shower, outdoor shower, massage area, and lounge. The spa has a dedicated area for manicure and pedicure sessions as well.
The Makati branch is among Devarana Spa’s long list of branches that are situated in countries like Thailand, Kenya, Maldives, USA, China, and Egypt.
- Signature Package (Php 3,900 to Php 6,400): The Heavenly Nantha Garden Experience, The Harmony of Tad Si-the Traditional Thai Medicine
- Massage (a la carte) (Php 2,900 to Php 4,900): Ayurvedic Head Massage, Ginger Compress & Back Massage, Reflexology Foot Massage, Abhyanga Massage, Aromatic Detoxifying & Contouring Massage, Devarana Signature Massage, Swedish Massage, Borehilot Massage, Stress & Migraine Relief Massage, and Shilomi Massage
- Body Scrub (a la carte) (Php 3,000): Algae & Green Tea Body Scrub, Halo-Halo Body Scrub, Lavender Body Scrub, and Rose Petal Body Scrub
- Body Wrap (Php 4,200): Algae & Caffeine Slimming Wrap, Sea Mud & Sweet Pepper Toning Wrap
- Water Treatment (a la carte) (Php 1,100 to 1,600): Aromatic Thai Herbal Steam, Exotic Pandan and Mint Bath, Luxury Milk & Roses Bath, and Moisturizing Oatmeal and Honey Bath
- Facial (a la carte) (Php 3,800 to Php 4,600): Replenishing Marine Facial, Sensible Essence Facial, Soothing Sea for Men, and Anti-Aging Sea Facial
- Glow-Up Skin Set (Php 3,000 to Php 4,200): Purify Calamansi Bath (can be availed only in conjunction with other treatments), Filipino Mango Body Shine, Bearberry Brightening Body Wrap, and Luminous Massage with Sake
- Spa Package (Php 5,100 to Php 12,600): Living Radiance, Devarana Touch of Heaven, Body Beautifier, Traveller Recovery Pack, Ultimate Glow, and Half Day Harmony
Also read: Devarana Spa
Spa at the Shangri-La
Makati Shangri-La’s in-house spa offers blissful tropical therapies, where the aroma that fills the expanse entices guests to treat themselves to a luscious pampering experience.
Everyone is welcome to be at Spa at the Shangri-La, except for children under 16 years old.
- Signature Treatments (Php 3,000 to Php 4,800): Aroma Wellness Massage, Traditional Philippine Hilot Massage
- Massage (Php 2,800 to Php 4,800): Deep Tissue Sports Massage, Shiatsu
- Face and Body Treatments (Php 1,700 to Php 6,000): Deep Cleansing Botanical Facial, Express Facial, Lift and Glow Facial, Businessmen’s Sports Facial, Creamy Body Polish, Tropical Salt Mousse Body Scrub, Skin Rescue Massage, Tropical Delight, and Ultimate Relaxation
- Short Treatments (Php 1,600 to Php 2,400): Stress-Relieving Neck, Back Massage
Address: 4/F, Health Club Gym, Ayala Avenue corner Makati Avenue, Makati City
Contact: 02-8813-8888 ext. 7086
Willow Stream Spa
View this post on Instagram
Come visit the Willow Stream Spa for a revitalizing treatment that will leave your skin glowing and smooth to the touch. The Sweet Honey Body Bliss is a 90-minute pampering service which starts with a 60-minute honey comb polish offering a full body scrub followed by a 30-minute honey facial. After your treatment, enjoy our honey-infused tea to nurture your senses and soul. Available until September 30, 2019. Call 795 1822 for more information and reservations.
Like any other Fairmont Hotel, that in Makati City also boasts of Willow Stream—a spa that is exclusive to this hotel chain. It features five fully-equipped treatment rooms including the Great Room, Steam Room, and Stretching Area, where guests can bask in a soothing spa experience.
Further, Willow Stream is home to a hair salon, full-service nail studio, mineral pool, and outdoor swimming pool.
- Signature Treatments (Php 5,00o to Php 8,400): The Executive Recharge by Willow Stream, Ultimate Willow Stream Experience
- Authentic Experience (Php 5,000): Traditional Hilot Food, Body Massage
- Massage Experience (Php 1,650 to Php 4,275): Deep Muscle Massage, Aromatherapy Massage, Stone Massage, Jet Lag Cure, Maternity Massage, and Express Boost
- Body Treatments (Php 2,000): Willow Stream Body Scrub
- Facial Treatments (Php 4,000 to Php 5,000): Deep Cleansing Facial, Age Repair Facial
- Spa Packages (Php 6,000 to Php 10,500): Journey Through Relaxation, Couple’s Retreat, The Rose Retreat for Two, and Romance Special for Two
The Peninsula Spa
Receive sound treatments at The Peninsula Spa located inside The Peninsula Manila—the place where you can experience a combination of award-winning Oriental, Ayurvedic, and European methods.
The best part is that the spa is located in a space that overlooks the azure outdoor pool surrounded by greenery.
- Signature Treatments (Php 3,500 to Php 4,980): For Her, For Him, Rebalancing Essential, Sheer Bliss, The Peninsula Manila Signature Massage, and Aromatherapy Massage by Amu’in
- Body Treatments (Php 3,200 to Php 3,600): Philippine Red Rice & Ginger Body Glow, Sea Salt Aloe Vera Body Polish
- Massages (Php 3,000 to Php 4,800): Foot Reflexology, Hilot, Hilot with Ventosa, Shiatsu, Swedish of Combination Massage, and Warm Philippine Herbal Oil
- Facials (Php 3,200): Anti-aging Facial, Balancing Facial, and Soothing Facial
- For Men (Php 4,400): The Peninsula Massage
Address: G/F Makati Tower, The Peninsula Manila, Corner of Ayala and Makati Avenues, Makati City
Taken from the Bicolano word marahay (to be well), Marahai Spa in New World Makati holds the promise of unmatched wellness with their list of face and body treatments, as well as massage offerings.
Address: Level 3, New World Makati Hotel, Esperanza Street corner Makati Avenue, Ayala Center, Makati City
Which of these spas inside luxurious hotels around Makati are you planning to visit? Let us hear your thoughts in the comments below!
Written by Shairah Nabong