Marvel at the Galaxies at The Mind Museum’s Astro Camp: Starry, Starry Night
In partnership with the Pinto Art Museum, The Mind Museum will be holding their Astro Camp: Starry, Starry Night on December 14 to 15, 2019, at the Pinto Art Museum, Antipolo, Rizal.
This extraordinary overnight stargazing camp will allow participants to learn more about humanity’s greatest traditions—the arts and sciences.
Open to all ages, the Astro Camp is open to all ages. Families and groups of friends are also invited to come and participate in this extraordinary experience.
There will be hands-on and family-friendly activities where participants will learn about the stars and how it inspired humanity’s search for beauty and cosmic order. Telescopes will also be for use to gaze at the Moon, the Orion Nebula and other heavenly bodies in the night sky.
The program fees start at Php 2,700 and include the following:
- Packed dinner and midnight snacks with unlimited coffee
- Education content (workshop kits and astronomy activities)
- Use of telescopes (to be shared by all the participants)
- Access to the Pinto Art Museum (December 14, from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. only)
- Overnight parking (first come, first serve)
Participants are asked to bring their own sleeping bags, tents, toiletries, clothes, medicine, power banks (there will be no outlets available), water, utensils, light snacks, and meals.
The circus apprenticeship was spectacularly successful!! Held last August 24-25, our Science Sleepover participants…
The Mind Museum will be having a limited number of tents for rent, however, advanced reservation is required.
Don’t forget to sign-up now as there are limited slots to the event!
The Pinto Art Museum
What: The Mind Museum’s Astro Camp: Starry, Starry Night
Where: Pinto Art Museum, 1 Sierra Madre St., Grand Heights Subdivision, Antipolo, Rizal
When: December 14 to 15, 2019
- Check-in – December 14, 1 p.m.
- Check-out – December 15, 6 a.m.
Ticket Information: Tickets are available on The Mind Museum website or at The Mind Museum Ticket Booth.
- Regular rate – Php 2,700/pax (6-years-old and above)
- Child rate – Php 2,000/pax (3 to 5-years-old)
* Discounts apply to those in groups of 4 or more as well as those with Unlimited Science Pass, PWD, Senior Citizen, and Diplomatic IDs.