Cine Expo Manila 2019: First Cinema Convention and Exhibition in the PH
The first ever cinema convention and exhibition in the Philippines Cine Expo Manila 2019 is happening on April 22 to 23, 2019 at the EDSA Shangri-La Hotel, Mandaluyong City.
Cine Expo Manila 2019 aims to promote dynamic and wide-interaction and networking among the motion picture industry’s players. Visitors can expect top film producers, distributors, and suppliers in the industry.
With the theme, “Beyond Cinema: Film Products, Global Trends, and New Technologies”, Cine Expo Manila 2019 will touch on global trends and top innovations in the industry. Below are the seminars included in the line-up:
- Evolution of Philippine Movie Theatres by Dr. Gerard Rey Lico, Professor of College of Architecture from UP Diliman
- History and Development of Philippine Cinema by Ms. Mary Liza Diño Chairman and CEO of the Film Development Council of the Philippines
- Impact of E-commerce in the Movie Industry by Ms. Maria Beatriz Isabel Acosta, Editor and Product Head for Mobile Services of ClickTheCity.com
- Cinema of the Future by GoldenDuck International Phils Corporation
- How Digital Platforms Complement the Cinema Experience: A Presentation of New Data and Relevant Analyses by Mr. Ash Mandhyan, Head of Client Solutions of Facebook Philippines
- Film Content Protection by Mr. Alistair Jennings, Vice President of Content Protection APAC, Motion Pictures Association,
- A live focus group discussion featuring the moviegoers of today back to back with How to Make it Big on the Big Screen: A Panel Discussion on How Aspiring Film Makers Can Make it in the Business featuring top film directors such as Bb. Joyce Bernal, Mr. Dan Villegas, and Mr. Perci Intalan
- The Experience of Watching Movies on the Big Screen by Mr. Boy Abunda, renowned publicist and talent manager
Aside from access to the seminars, participants will also be granted exclusive access to product reel presentations by top film distributors and producers, featuring up and coming local and international films. ABS-CBN Film Productions, Axinite Digicinema, Columbia Pictures, Pioneer Films, Press Play Pictures Philippines, Regal Entertainment, Viva Films, and Warner Bros. Philippines are among the production houses that are set to present.
Further, the event will feature a trade show that will serve as a platform for information exchange and market opportunities for the promotion of innovative products and services that are new to cinema technology and the industry.
Expect to meet key exhibitors and suppliers for amplifiers, snack bar concessions, lighting equipment, movie merchandise, point-of-sale solutions, projection equipment, screens and projectors, seats, servers, sound systems, speakers, walls and acoustic panels, and other allied services.
The rate is only Php 12,000, which includes one (1) convention kit, an all-access-pass to their trade exhibit and convention, morning and afternoon snacks and lunch for the two-day convention from Edsa Shangri-la Hotel, as well as a special movie screening on April 22. Registration ends on April 16, 2019.
Cinema Exhibitors Association of the Philippines, the only recognized association of movie theater players in the country, will spearhead Cine Expo Manila 2019. It is co-presented by GoldenDuck International Phils. Corp and supported by the Film Development Council of the Philippines (FDCP), the Movie Industry Anti-Piracy Organization, Inc., and the Motion Picture Association.
For more information about Cine Expo Manila 2019, you may call the event organizer Cut Unlimited, Inc. at 02-372-7027 or email email@example.com. You may also visit facebook.com/cineexpo.manila.
This is a press release. Minor edits were made prior to publishing.