Blind Date with a Book 2018
As part of Dia Del Libro 2018 celebration and The Book Stop’s 2nd anniversary, The Book Stop has prepared another Blind Date with a Book this year! For those who have missed Blind Date with a Book in Intramuros, now’s the chance to participate! Experience a different kind of “Blind Date” on April 21 at Ayala Triangle Gardens from 10 am to 9 pm.
With this event, the Book Stop pursues to change people’s perspective on libraries by placing them in more accessible places. This shall later on encourage individuals to read and fuel up their passion for literature. Also, this is also a platform for sharing ideas by book redistribution. People who have similar interest in reading, arts, and culture can engage with one another easier through this space.
Mechanics via Blind Date with a Book:
- Have a book/books you want to share.
- Wrap them in any wrapping paper for cover.
- Write down keywords that tell what the book is all about.
- Leave it on the designated Blind Date shelf.
- Grab a blind book of your interest.
- (Optional) Post a photo of your blind book on Facebook or Instagram and use the hashtag #BookStopBlindDate
Take reading and sharing on a different level! Go to Blind Date with a Book and have a fantastic time with your fellow bookworms!
What: Blind Date with a Book
Where: Ayala Triangle Gardens, Makati City
When: April 21, 2018, 10 am to 9 pm