World Indigenous Day: Weekend with the Aetas
Want to travel & make a difference?
The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf is inviting everyone to celebrate World Indigenous Day with MAD Travel by having a unique immersion with indigenous communities in the Philippines, beginning with the Aetas in San Felipe, Zambales. This will happen on August 11 to August 13, 2017.
By joining in, you will discover more about their culture and heritage, and give back to them at the same time.
This leg will include the following activities:
- Trek to the Aeta village
- Cultural performances
- Tree planting in the community
- Archery lessons
- Games with the Aetas
- Teaching children how to paint
- Jamming session in Circle Hostel
- Workshops with social and environmental entrepreneurs
- Free time to explore San Felipe
ETD Manila to Zambales: August 11, 8 pm
ETA Manila from Zambales: August 13, 8 pm
There will be a registration fee of Php 5,000 and will include:
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner for August 12
- Breakfast and lunch for August 13
- Two (2) nights accommodations at Circle Hostel
- Roundtrip van transfers from Manila to Zambales
They have 20 slots available! Bring your family or friends and have a weekend you will never forget.
A photography contest will also be held for participants, where winning photos will be displayed during an Art Exhibit as a culminating activity for our Caring Cup volunTour trips.
For inquiries and to secure a slot, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What: World Indigenous Day: Weekend with the Aetas
When: August 11 to 13, 2017
Where: San Felipe, Zambales