IGNITE 2020 CYBER Concluded Its Online Edition Last October
IGNITE 2020 CYBER – THE SPECIAL ONLINE EDITION recently wrapped up its online edition held last October 13 to 15 and 20 to 22, 2020 with a blast!
As the largest international innovation conference in the Philippines, IGNITE PH was held annually in the Philippines since 2017. In 2019, over 2,000 participants attended the event.
This year’s virtual event, which was co-organized by Techshake, dentsu X, and Brainsparks, was held completely online with more than 1,200 participants from 25 countries.
A number of Japanese companies and startups participated in the event. Business matching was also held with startups from the Philippines and Southeast Asia in which each company offered innovative products and services using digital technology such as the following:
- instalimb – Specializes in low cost and high-quality 3D printed prosthetics.
- HACARUS INC. – Offers AI products and services for the industrial and medical sectors.
- NewroCare Institute Japan – Features a pillow-shaped device that promotes brain sleep activation.
- EduLab – Provides educational IT solutions and platforms for online exams, online education, and AI automated scoring technology.
- Global Mobility Service – Offers services that use FinTech and IoT to bring innovation to the mobility society.
- ロングターム・インダストリアル・ディベロップメント (Longterm Industrial development) – A new kind of fintech financing that uses AI. It is the first integration of agricultural e-commerce and food value chains.
- TRUSTDOCK – RegTech/SupTech services that provide a digital ID app and identity verification API infrastructure.
- XPAND – Utilizes XPAND codes which can be read by a smartphone from a signboard or signage to display additional useful information on the smartphone.
- Lingble Pte. Ltd. – A one-stop-shop for building and operating your own e-commerce site for the whole world.
- RevComm – Introduced cloud IP phone “MiiTel“ that use artificial intelligence to analyze and visualize phone sales and customer service to dramatically increase productivity.
- Jobwher – A platform service for remote recruiting and management of high-level digital talent in Southeast Asia.
- alphaus – Specializes in development and provision of alphaus Cloud, a cost management and optimization tool for IT infrastructure costs for AWS, Azure.
As another edition was concluded, we are looking forward to next year’s IGNITE!
IGNITE 2020 CYBER was sponsored by JETRO, Glico, and Rohto.