July 17, 2018

DFA Accommodates More Applicants With ‘Passport On Wheels’

  • HOME
  • Blog
  • DFA Accommodates More Applicants With ‘Passport On Wheels’
  • The Department of Foreign Affairs‘ (DFA) efficient and innovative service, Passport On Wheels (POW), continues to accommodate more people since its launch in January 2018.

    Various offices, schools, and municipalities, whether they may be public or not, were able to use the latest service of DFA.


    IMAGE Department of Foreign Affairs

    Government offices such as The Malacañang, Senate, House of Representatives, Department of Health, National Commission on Muslim Filipinos, Armed Forces of the Philippines, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, and Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority are among the offices served by the Passport On Wheels program.

    Employees coming from private companies such as GMA Network, Aboitiz, and Nestle have also been also aided by the POW.

    Cayetano says that local government members, public and private companies and schools can avail the services offered by POW as long as they provide a written request addressed to the Assistant Secretary for Consular Affairs of the DFA via email at mps@oca.dfa.gov.ph.

    IMAGE Department of Foreign Affairs

    Other DFA services include authentication of documents:

    • NBI Clearance
    • Police Clearance
    • Barangay Certification with Mayor’s Certification
    • NSO issued documents in security paper including CENOMAR
    • Affidavits of Employment, Trainings/Seminars, and Baptism/Confirmation with Regional Trial Court (RTC) Certification
    • Other Notarized Documents (Special Power of Attorney, Affidavit of Support and Guarantee, Consent, etc.) with RTC Certification
    • Medical Certifications authenticated by the Department of Health (DOH)
    • Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Documents
    • Land Transportation Office (LTO) License Certification (issued by LTO main office only)
    • Foreign Documents authenticated by the Philippine/Consulate or documents authenticated by Foreign Embassies/Consulate Generals based in the Philippines
    • School Records (Transcript of Records, Diploma, Form 137, etc) with CHED, TESDA, or DEP-Ed Certificate of Authentication and Verification (CAV)
    • School Records with CAV issued by State Colleges and Universities

    For additional information, interested applicants may call DFA through these numbers:

    Passport, Authentication, &
    Other Consular Inquiries



    You may also check DFA’s satellite offices here.

    Source: Department of Foreign Affairs

    Recent Comments
    What do you think about this article?
    ★★ ★★★ ★★★★ ★★★★★


    You might also like...
    Medical Professionals in Manila: Juvy C. Martillos-Sy, RDN, RND
    February 17, 2019
    LIST: Must-Try Gelato Shops in Manila for Dessert Lovers
    February 16, 2019
    Teriyaki Boy Reveals Three New Japanese Dishes This Year!
    February 15, 2019
    Medical Professionals in Manila: Dr. Eliza Mei Perez Francisco
    February 15, 2019
    CNY Celebration Continues with Duty Free Fiestamall’s Feb 17 Sale
    February 15, 2019